The Torched Tattoo FX from the Tinsley Trauma Series consists of one sheet of temporary tattoos containing burns made famous by that beloved knife-fingered dream dweller. It's as simple to use as cutting out with scissors and applying to the skin with water and a paper towel.
Tattoo sheet measures 11.5-inches by 5-inches.
How To Apply:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4 Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (don’t hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
TO REMOVE: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds,
then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of
transparent household tape.
WARNING: Don’t apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.